Thursday, January 03, 2013

Bluebird Happiness


Yesterday was my first day back in the studio after an almost two week celebration/vacation. It felt really good to be creating again.  I gave up making New Year Resolutions long ago, instead I like to ponder the possibilities of new and continuing dreams.  The biggest dream this year is striving to do something creative everyday, whether that is painting, sewing, journaling, collaging... whatever.  And whatever your dreams are for 2013, I wish you much success and happiness in making them happen!

Well, off to my work table, but before I go... I thought I would share a bit of "Bluebird Happiness" that is now off to a new home, but brightened my studio during the holidays.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful!

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Traci,

Happy to see you back again!
I am glad you had some time off to relax and refresh.
I feel the same way about new year resolutions...I do what makes me happy and healthy. Eating right, taking care of my mom and hubby. Looking for inspiration all around me to create something new and fresh. To enjoy life and be content with what I have.

Love and Hugs,

Susan

Jeannie said...

I love your bluebird of happiness! It brought me happiness just to look at it. :) I am not one for resolutions. Why set myself up for failure? LOL! One thing I have learned over the past couple of months is that I have to create in some way every day. I went nuts for a few days as all my supplies were miles away and I had finished the projects I had brought with me. It brought clarity on how much creating calms me. So, there is now room in my bag for stitching. Random squares and circles to embroider when I need the peace that needle and cloth bring. Happy New Year! I hope 2013 is fabulous for you and your's. xo