Monday, August 04, 2008

Fourth Annual Fiber Arts Festival

I am so very pleased and honored to be selected to participate in the Fourth Annual Fiber Arts Festival juried Exhibit at the Sixth Street Gallery in Vancouver, Washington.

Although, I was unable to attend the artist reception on Friday. A good friend of mine, Jan Harris, was kind enough to snap a number of pictures and send them to me. I thought I would share the images of this wonderful opening night event with you.
My piece is titled, "A Summer Story", and features a mother Bluejay feeding her young. You might remember them from a previous post.










If you are near Portland, be sure to make a short drive across the river to Vancouver, and check out all the incredible art galleries and this Fiber Arts Show running through August at Sixth Street.

3 comments:

Savannah said...

VERY cool place to have a show, Tracie... at least judging from those photos. And of course I may be biased, but your lovely work is THE BEST in the house!! Hugs, Shari

Mary lin Huskamp said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am VERY proud of my girl! Your work is BEAUTIFUL!

xoxoxo

rivergardenstudio said...

I really love your blue jays in your piece "A Summer Story" Just beautiful. When I looked it up on your previous post I could see the addition of the lace. What a great idea! Roxanne