Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Place to Bark Art Auction

Dear Friends...

There is a NEW round of Art Auctions posted on Ebay. 100% of the money raised from the sale of the art listed will be donated to Bernie Berlin's Animal Shelter.

Bernie has rescued hundreds of animals from abusive, sometimes torturous situations, and/or certain death. Her non-profit shelter incur enormous expenses from vet bills and general care of the animals she saves.

Let's HELP HER OUT!!!

Pick out a piece or two as a gift or for yourself!!!! Not only will you be getting some INCREDIBLE Artwork, you will be supporting a VERY NOBLE CAUSE!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow!! What fabulous pieces - I want them ALL!!!
I especially love all your wee houses - they'd look stunning scattered along my hall wall....

Diane Duda said...

I've got my eye on your "Happy" collage. :)
Thanks for the link!