Monday, March 12, 2007

a little peek...

I thought I might share a few of my Artfest Vendor Night treasures. The shimmering heart above is a close-up from one of my FAVORITE Garlands.

Each letter is embellished with the most INCREDIBLE vintage papers, and illustrations. I have carefully selected several heartfelt words to weave into wonderful hanging sentiments...SO be sure to stop by and pick out your favorite.

The image on the left is one of only two small fabric paintings I will be selling. Each piece is inspired by the work I have been doing weekly in my 2007 Fabric Journal. Both artworks are embellished with antique lace and vintage papers!

I will also have a WONDERFUL selection of authentic handwritten letters and documents from France, gorgeous calligraphic ledger papers, vintage collage packs, antique door hardware, delicate tintype frames, and vintage flash cards along with my NEW Songbird Silhouette Stencil Sheets!

I look forward to a FUN Filled... ARTFUL Evening. See You There!

5 comments:

Shari Beaubien said...

I am smitten with your lovely fabric painting of the little blue bird, Tracie! I'm sure everything you've created will be scooped up in record time! Hugs, Shari

Maija said...

Oooh, such yummy stuff!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your treasure trove of goodies...some of my favorite supplies last year came from your gorgeous table! xoxo julie

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, I wish I were going-the french letters would be such a treasure! The artwork is gorgeous, you'll do just fine-have a great time!

deb said...

Oooo...can't wait to see you and your goodies!

Hugs!